Friday, October 5, 2007



I went houseboating with a few girls around August, during the height of tourist season. I was wearing a bikini all day and had seen hot muscular guys wearing only swim trunks all day, so I was getting really horny. One night, I was drunk and had smoked up a joint with a gay guy. I was wearing only my bikini top and a pair of khakis. I jumped into a hot tub with some naked guys and soon they were trying to shove their dicks in my face. I laughed so hard and I jumped out, but my pants were soaked. So I took them off but I forgot to put on my bikini panties earlier, so I only had a see-through mesh thong on.

I felt sleepy so I went to lay down on a couch in my houseboat to nap a little. One guy from another boat came inside (we were all docked on the same shore) and he started chatting me up. He was from B.C. and he started giving me a massage. My ass was facing him as I turned my back towards him. He was a firefighter and very muscular and bulky. I was so turned on. He asked if I wanted to go somewhere else, maybe to his boat. So I did.

His boat was parked far away but when I got there he led me upstairs to the upper dock where he started kissing me. He was a great kisser and we moved to a seat where he rubbed my clit thru my panties. I was getting soo wet. I ran my fingers down his trunks and found a thick and hard dick as he started fingering me. We moved to a little bed on the upper deck where he took off my clothes and I his. His dick was so hard and gorgeous I wanted him to fuck me immediately.

He sucked on my tits a bit and grabbed my butt. As he entered me I felt like I was gonna come immediately. I moaned loudly. Being high made it so much better! He fucked me slowly at first then harder. I squirted all over him and the bed and we laughed. Then I turned around to get on all fours. I wanted him to bang me as hard as he could. It was really hot inside so we were sweating crazily as he fucked me and I came again. My pussy tightened as I contracted with pleasure. He came and instantly collapsed from fatigue and heat next to me, where he just gently felt my body for a while.

I was still horny so I waited a little bit before going down on him. He was soft, so I licked the tip and then the whole thing. I put his dick in my mouth and swirled my tongue around his shaft. He was so thick, it felt great in my mouth as he got harder. I deep throated him and he moaned so loudly. He said he had never had such amazing oral sex in his life, so I sucked harder! He said, "You want some more, don't you?" I said yes, so I rode on top of him, then he moved on top of me and fucked me again. He didn't come again, but I sure as hell did! All over the bed. He was like, "I've never seen a girl come so much. You gotta clean up this bed tomorrow!"

No comments: