Tuesday, August 14, 2007



I look like the sweet angelic girl next door don’t I? Don’t let my innocent look fool you. I am one wild & wicked girl behind closed doors!

I am a working girl by day and a horny slut by night. Sometimes I think I have a mans’ mind. All I can think about is sex! I don’t mean sweet lovemaking either. I am talking about “bend me over and fuck me hard” kind of sex. I don’t think the guys I work with realize that when we are in meetings all I want to do is lie on the conference table and let them have their way with me. My panties get so wet just thinking about all that fucking I’d rather be doing! Sometimes I even have to go to the ladies room just to rub my pussy and cum because the hormones are just raging for release.

I have always been a naughty girl. My favorite game to play with the boys was “Doctor”. I would lift up my panties and let all the boys see my bare pussy. Sometimes the boys would show me their cocks and I would kiss them too. Now I know why I got so good at blow jobs at a young age.

I have no inhibitions and nothing is off limits for our conversation. The naughtier you are, the hotter I get. Let me be your little girl, that naughty office co-worker, the slutty nurse at the doctor’s office, your Mommy who will give you a good spanking, or whomever else you fantasize about….

I’ll be waiting to play with you...

XOXO

Lucy

888-896-7015

No comments: